By Apolinary Sobieszek (auth.), Dr. David Raeburn, Dr. Mark A. Giembycz (eds.)
1. soft Muscle Myosin: Molecule Conformation, Filament meeting and linked Regulatory Enzymes.- 2. Actin and Thin-Filament-Associated Proteins in delicate Muscle.- three. present options on Mechanisms of strength iteration in airlines tender Muscle.- four. Phosphoinositidase C, Inositol Polyphosphates and strength new release of airlines tender Muscle.- five. The Intracellular Calcium shop in airlines tender Muscle.- 6. present ideas on Mechanisms of strength upkeep in airlines gentle Muscle.- 7. Diglyceride, Protein Kinase C and strength upkeep of airlines delicate Muscle.- eight. resources of Activator Calcium for strength new release and upkeep of airlines tender Muscle.- nine. G-Proteins in airlines tender Muscle.- 10. Cyclic AMP and the regulate of airlines soft Muscle Tone.- eleven. Myosin Dephosphorylation as a Mechanism of leisure of airlines gentle Muscle.- 12. Cyclic GMP and the keep an eye on of airlines tender Muscle Tone.- thirteen. Cyclic Nucleotide Phosphodiesterases in airlines delicate Muscle.- 14. Modulation of Agonist-Stimulated Phosphoinositide Turnover in airlines tender Muscle through Cyclic Nucleotide-Dependent and autonomous Mechanisms.- 15. airlines tender Muscle Cells in tradition.
Read or Download Airways Smooth Muscle: Biochemical Control of Contraction and Relaxation PDF
Similar nonfiction_11 books
The volumes on "psychotropic elements" within the instruction manual of Experimental Phar macology sequence truly exhibit that the classical idea of this self-discipline has turn into too slender in recent times. for example, what ingredients are psychotropic is set no longer by means of the factors of the animal trial, i. e. through experimental pharmacology, yet by way of their motion at the psy che, which within the base line is simply available to us in guy.
It has develop into more and more obtrusive in the previous couple of many years that immunologic components are occupied with a few facets of the reproductive strategy and as a result within the body structure and pathology of the genital tract. the concept immune phenomena perform human replica isn't new. There are examples through the historical past of guy that immune phenomena could have encouraged the reproductive strategy.
Whereas electromagnetic interactions have been first used to probe the constitution of straightforward debris greater than twenty years in the past, their value has merely develop into totally obtrusive within the final 10 years. within the resonance quarter, photograph construction experiments have supplied transparent proof for easy quark version principles, and proven the Melosh-transformed SU(6)w as a appropriate symmetry type.
Fresh development in recombinant DNA expertise and the provision of a few nonpeptide subtype-specific receptor antagonists and of particular antibodies to parts of prorenin-renin-angiotensin procedure (PRAS) have ended in speedy advances within the below status of the multifaceted position of angiotensin II, classically referred to as a peptide hormone of cardiovascular homeostasis.
- The Measurement of Tax Progression
- Recent Advances in Animal Nutrition–1984. Studies in the Agricultural and Food Sciences
- Aggregation Functions
- X-ray Diffraction Studies on the Deformation and Fracture of Solids
Additional resources for Airways Smooth Muscle: Biochemical Control of Contraction and Relaxation
J Mol BioI 1977; 112: 559-76. 96. Sobieszek A. Steady-state kinetic studies on the actin-activation of skeletal muscle meromyosin subfragments. Effects of skeletal, smooth and non-muscle tropomyosins. J Mol BioI 1982; 157: 275-86. 97. Cooke R, Morales MF. Interaction of globular actin with myosin subfragments. J Mol BioI 1971; 60: 249-61. 98. Applegate D, Pardee JD. Actin-facilitated assembly of smooth muscle myosin induces formation of actomyosin fibrils. J Cell BioI 1992; 117: 1223-30. 99. Kamm KE, Stull JT.
23. Ebashi S. A simple method of preparing actin-free myosin from smooth muscle. J Biochem 1976; 79: 229-31. 24. Sobieszek A. Vertebrate smooth muscle myosin: Enzymatic and structural properties. L. Baltimore, MD: University Park Press, 1977: 413-43. 25. Eddinger T, Murphy RA. Two smooth muscle heavy chains differ in their light meromyosin fragment. Biochemistry 1988; 27: 3807 -II. 26. Kawamoto S, Adelstein RS. The heavy chain of smooth muscle myosin is phosphorylated in aorta cells. J BioI Chern 1988; 263: 1099-102.
Adelstein RS, Eisenberg E. Regulation and kinetics of the actin-myosin-ATP interaction. Ann Rev Biochem 1980; 49: 921-56. 51. Eisenberg E, Hill TL. Muscle contraction and free energy transduction in biological systems. Science 1985; 227: 999-1006. 52. Simmons RM. Testing time for muscle. Current Biology 1992; 2: 373-5. 53. Sobieszek A. Smooth muscle myosin as a calmodulin binding protein. Affinity increase on filament assembly. J Muscle Res Cell Moti! 1990; II: 114-24. 54. Sobieszek A. Regulation of smooth-muscle myosin-light-chain-kinase.
Airways Smooth Muscle: Biochemical Control of Contraction and Relaxation by Apolinary Sobieszek (auth.), Dr. David Raeburn, Dr. Mark A. Giembycz (eds.)